When you die, will your property and personal effects pass to the persons you choose, or will the State of Oklahoma make the decision for you? We will customize an estate plan to meet your specific needs so that you – not the government -- make the choice of to whom and how your estate is passed.
With our experienced counsel, you can rest assured that when you die, your property is gifted to the loved ones you wish to honor, and that your assets reach your intended beneficiaries without difficulty, unnecessary expenses or taxes.
Will you receive proper care as you age? Who will take care of you and your property if you are incapacitated? A proper estate plan can ensure that there is continuity in the handling of your money and property.
Some of our estate planning services include:
- Marital, Family & By-Pass Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts & Insurance Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts & Wealth Preservation Trusts
- Living Trusts / Revocable Trusts
- Intentionally Defective Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships or Limited Liability Companies
- Special Needs Trusts to Protect a Child
- Estate Tax Advice
- Asset Transfers & Gifts
- Charitable Bequests - CRTs, CLTs and other Charitable Trusts and Foundations
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Wills and Directives to Physicians
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Declaration of Guardian in Event of Later Incapacity
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Appointment of Agent for Disposition of Remains
- Buy-Sell Agreements regarding Business Interests
- Business Succession Planning
We believe that family matters, and strive to provide personal care and attention to each of our clients. We believe in understanding the needs of individuals and their families in making estate-planning decisions. This enables us to create a customized plan that will fit each client’s particular needs.
With the Jones Law Office as your advocate, you will have the services of attorneys who know the law and how to best protect you and your loved ones. You will have allies who care about and watch out for your best interests. Contact us now to help you devise the right estate plan for your needs.