Tulsa Mediation Services
Mediation is a confidential meeting between disputing parties with a trained, neutral mediator. The mediator facilitates a discussion of facts and issues and guides the disputants toward a mutually acceptable agreement. At some point during the mediation process, the parties normally separate into different rooms and privately confer with the mediator. A mediator does not take sides. And, unlike a judge or jury, a mediator does not decide the case.
- Mediation has a high success rate.
- You control the outcome or result (Not an arbitrator, judge or jury).
- It is normally cost effective (It can avoid expense or further expense of contested litigation).
- Mediation is potentially fast. A mediation can potentially be scheduled in as little as seven days and sometimes even sooner if necessary.
- It is confidential. It keeps disputes private and out of the public eye.
- Mediation encourages dialogue. With rare exceptions, statements made during a mediation can’t be used as evidence against any party.
- It often prevents escalation of disputes into costly litigation or violence.
- It is flexible. Disputants can mediate before, during, or after a lawsuit is filed. Further, location is flexible.
Types of Disputes that may be mediated by Michael Jones:
- Business conflicts
- Church related disputes
- Legal conflicts between Christians
- School issues
- Neighbor clashes
- Personal injury cases
- Property damage matters
Call us today!
Let us help solve your problems.
Initial half hour consultations are free of charge.918.770.8339